As our long list of practice areas suggests, the Vermont attorneys at Kohn Rath Danon & Lynch provide a comprehensive array of services to our clients. We do not currently handle criminal work, but our law firm can meet almost all other legal needs.
For business clients, we provide assistance with:
- Establishing a business, including assistance with selecting and forming a legal entity, purchasing or leasing real estate, and dealing with state and local permit issues.
- Disputes between shareholders and partners.
- Employment law, including writing and reviewing employment contracts and personnel policies, and labor relations issues under federal law.
- Contract disputes of all types.
- Defense against lawsuits.
- Terminating or dissolving a business.
- Other advice and assistance as to the broad range of issues and problems that arise in the course of business.
For individual clients, we provide assistance with:
- Obtaining compensation for injury or death caused by someone else’s negligence.
- Purchasing, selling, leasing, mortgaging , and subdividing real estate.
- Employment problems.
- Problems with defective products and unsatisfactory services.
- Dispute resolution, such as disagreements between neighbors.
- Wills, trusts, estate planning, and probate of wills.
- Interpretation of contracts.
- Family law and prenuptial agreements.
- Defense of lawsuits.
- A wide range of other problems that are faced by individual and families.
If you are unsure as to whether Kohn Rath Danon & Lynch is well-suited to handle your particular problem, please give us a call. There is never any charge for considering a case.