Kohn Rath Danon & Lynch, LLP, has experienced Vermont business lawyers providing comprehensive services to small and medium sized businesses. We regularly help clients with:
- Forming new businesses, including corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships, professional corporations and professional limited liability companies.
- On-going legal services, including assistance negotiating contracts and leases, assistance with vendor and customer relations, and assistance with enforcement of obligations.
- Employment and labor relations, from the development of employee contracts to development of employee handbooks, to assistance in dealing with or terminating problem employees.
- Real estate and land issues, including permit issues arising from state and local regulations.
- Purchase and sale of stock or business assets, including buying and selling existing businesses.
Whether you are a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, corporation, or some other type of entity, our experienced Vermont lawyers can help you with you legal needs.